Click the button below to log in to your secure Parent Portal to update billing preferences, register for classes, and more.
Logging in for the first time?
- Click the blue Login button above, and it will take you your Parent Dashboard login page.
- If this is your first time logging in, click the “Reset Password” link to create your password.
- From your Dashboard, select My Account from the menu, then select Settings, and click on Reset Password.
- To change or update your payment information, select Billing & Payments from the menu. To sign up for auto-pay, click on E-Payment Schedule and select “1st of the month.” (The 1st is the only day we process online payments.)
- In your Dashboard, you can also update contact information, add students, enroll in classes, and register for events anytime!
Make-Up Lesson Day
Between snowstorms and germs, winter 2019 has wreaked havoc with our schedule! That is why we are putting together a big make up lesson day on Friday, March 1st from 4:30-5:30. All students are welcome to join in, even if they have not missed a lesson. We’ll be splitting the students into teams based on their instrument and experience level, and playing lots of musical games and hopefully some mini performances, too!
Please RSVP using the registration link below, or sign up at the studio, so we can plan the teams.
See you there!